Furniture that makes parenting easier. This guy by the front door with shoes underneath will literally help you get out the door faster.
Right at home in the kids bedroom, the entrance hall, the dining table or the playroom, it can even be used at the end of the bed for parents to throw clothes at when feeling particularly rebellious about hanging them up.
Perfect for school-bag dumping abilities, it's the ideal place to put things you shouldn't forget before heading out the door (library books! swimming bags! yesterday's forgotten homework!).
Dress it up with a sheepskin and a cushion and it becomes a reading space. Drag it outside for extra BBQ seating. The Plyhome Benchseat is a beautiful, but humble hard-worker.
Kids furniture but for adult eyeballs. Designed to support pre-schoolers, this is functional furniture at it's best, with so many uses:
IN THE BEDROOM:
- At the end of the bed for schoolbags or beloved toys, books or the latest "kindy creation" that simply must have an extra special home.
- Next to the bed for the lamp/night light and water bottle
- Add a cushion on the floor for an instant desk.
IN THE PLAYROOM:
- The ideal lego table - low enough to kneel at and smooth for superior tower building.
- Pop a blanket over it and it becomes a puppet show theatre.
- Stack books under it, with a cushion and throw on top as a reading space
- Lightweight enough to move. It easily becomes an instant 'Supermarket' or 'Cafe' or 'Restaurant'.
IN THE BATHROOM:
- Turn bath chaos into military precision. The ideal spot for you to sit and supervise, with PJ's lined up next to you.
- Boxes of bath toys underneath.