The Plyhome Junior Benchseat
Kids furniture but for adult eyeballs. Designed to support pre-schoolers, this is functional furniture at it's best, with so many uses:
In the bedroom:
- At the end of the bed for schoolbags or beloved toys, books or the latest "kindy creation" that simply must have an extra special home.
- Next to the bed for the lamp/night light and water bottle
- Add a cushion on the floor for an instant desk.
In the playroom:
- The ideal lego table - low enough to kneel at and smooth for superior tower building.
- Pop a blanket over it and it becomes a puppet show theatre.
- Stack books under it, with a cushion and throw on top as a reading space
- Lightweight enough to move. It easily becomes an instant 'Supermarket' or 'Cafe' or 'Restaurant'.
In the bathroom:
- Turn bath chaos into military precision. The ideal spot for you to sit and supervise, with PJ's lined up next to you.
- Boxes of bath toys underneath.
- Durable surface. Easy clean and kid friendly.
- Rounded edges for safety and comfort.
- Grown-up design to suit all types of homes and decor choices.
- 2 finishes available: natural (clear coat) on birch, or birch with a white High Performance Laminate (HPL) on top (surface faces only, the ply edges still show) for extra durability. PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO DEMAND, WE ARE AWAITING ANOTHER SHIPMENT OF THE NATURAL FINISH. THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE IN WHITE.
Made from European Birch plywood: FSC Certified, CARB Executive Order N-16-075, Attestation Emission Class E1, ISO 9001:2008. That’s a whole bunch of science talk to basically say you can rest easy knowing that your kids are surrounded by a material that’s safe and produced in an environmentally friendly way.
All surfaces are sealed with a water-resistant kid-friendly finish (AKA, a protective layer if your kids are like ours and leave questionable fingerprints on everything).
Water and a soft cleaning cloth is the most you’ll normally need, but for majors (they happen!), almost all normal household cleaning products or disinfectants are fine - as long as they are not abrasive or highly alkaline. Any doubts, just contact us and we’ll be happy to advise.
Plyhome is designed to take the knocks with an extremely hard wearing surface, but if your kids really do a number on it and somehow manage to scratch/ding it, the great news is that a repair is possible and because it’s so easy to disassemble, you can send the damaged panel to us, we can repair then return to you. Just contact us for a quote.