1. How much does Urban Delivery Cost?
Zip. Nada. Zero. Urban addresses nationwide are free. You're very welcome.
2. How much does delivery to Rural addresses, Hauraki Gulf Islands and Stewart Island Cost?
As much as we'd dearly to love to answer this question the same as above, we just can't. All Rural Delivery addresses, the Hauraki Gulf Islands and Stewart Island have an additional delivery fee, which is charged separately. But we are super upfront about it before you go ahead, and we just charge you the cost to us of delivery. No extra admin fees or anything.
OK, so how much am I looking at then for rural delivery?
The rural delivery fee is entirely dependent on the size of your order and your location. Our most expensive rural delivery so far has been $375 and our cheapest has been $100. You can add the shipping cost into your laybuy plan if you prefer.
Here's how rural delivery works:
- Email us with your delivery address
- We'll get back to you within 2 hours with a quote.
- If you're happy with the quote, you can either go ahead and place your order online and get an invoice for the rural shipping separately (payable by credit card or online banking) OR, you can add the rural delivery charge into your laybuy plan: we're happy to do that, just let us know how you'd like to approach it.
3. How long will it take for my furniture to get to me?
Delivery guidelines are: North Island Metro (1- 2 days), North Island Rural (up to 3 days), South Island (up to 5 days due to current roading and train network over-demand). Definitely let us know if you have an urgent deadline though, sometimes we can work miracles.
4. Will I know when my furniture is arriving?
Yes, absolutely! It's an arranged delivery service, so it's delivered at a time convenience to you.
5. Does some-one need to be home for delivery?
Yes. All our deliveries need a signature as proof of receipt. While our freight partners provide a door-to-door service, this doesn’t include carrying boxes upstairs, the placement of items or removing packaging.
6. Can I track my order?
Sure can. Once you’ve placed your order, you’ll be informed by email when: Your payment has been accepted, your order has been started, your order has left our workshop in Petone. This email will have a tracking number and a link to our freight partner’s website so that you can keep an eye on things too. For any other tracking questions about your order, just email us on email@example.com
7. Can I change my shipping address after my order has been placed?
If you created an account at www.plyhome.co.nz, you can update your details online any time prior to dispatch, please also email us firstname.lastname@example.org just to be safe!
8. Can your packaging be recycled?
But of course! We're dedicated to sustainability and that goes right through to packaging materials too.